Stocknight- Edition

Stocknight ListServer bounce-stocknight-373127 at lyris.stocknight.com
Wed Mar 7 15:11:46 PST 2001

[Stocknight.com]                                                 [Image]
[Image]

  Issue 1                                                March 7, 2001

   Today's Issue                                              [Image]

   Despite the loud clamor of earnings warnings, stocks were up
   across the board today as investors and analysts wondered if a
   bottom had been reached. The Dow Jones industrial average closed
   up 138.38 to 10,729.60; the Nasdaq composite rose 19.47 to
   2,223.90 and the Standard & Poor's 500 ended up 8.09 to 1,261.89.

   It was a strange day for the markets as investors shrugged off bad
   news and bought in a manner eerliy similar to recent months where
   good news was  ignored and sold into. The Nasdaq is now up 5
   percent since last Friday, withstanding a number of large
   technology companies warning about poor earnings.

   Breaking News                                              [Image]

   We held the publishing of this newsletter until later than
   expected as we know that an enormous amount of our database are
   Yahoo users and investors and the stock, as most of you know, was
   halted around 10:00 a.m est. pending a company announcement.

   Just a few moments ago The Financial Times announced that Yahoo
   CEO Tim Koogle will step down and warn of lackluster quarterly
   earnings. Yahoo confirmed this report atfter the market's close,
   making for what will undoubtedly be an interesting Thursday
   morning for the stock. Today, the stock traded off $1.44 before it
   was halted.

   Conversely, Quintek (OTCBB: QTEK) announced 2nd Quarter financial
   results with a revenue increase of 57% and a profit increase of
   100%. Quintek also announced their client roster in the release
   which includes Imation,  TRW, Lockheed-Martin, U.S. Navy, Boeing,
   and a multitude of others also noted in the release.
   Click here to read the full release:
   http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010307/0520.html

   Disclaimer:
   StockNight.com is associated with Market Pathways Financial
   Relations Incorporated (MP).  The information, opinions and
   analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be
   reliable but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as
   to its accuracy, completeness or correctness.  This report is for
   information purposes only and should not be used as the basis for
   any investment decision.  As compensation for dissemination and
   posting of this information, Quintek will issue to MP 200,000
   shares of its restricted common stock.  MP will split the shares
   with Integrity Media (owner of StockNight.com) for its services
   related to the publishing and posting of this information.  This
   compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability
   to remain objective in our communication regarding the subject
   company.  Write or call MP for detailed disclosure as required by
   Rule 17b of the Securities Act of 1933/1934.    MP, StockNight.com
   and Integrity Media and its owners, agents and employees are not
   an investment advisor and this report is not investment advice.
   This information is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to
   sell securities.  Information contained herein contains
   forward-looking statements and is subject to significant risks and
   uncertainties, which will affect the results.  The opinions
   contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to
   change without notice.  MP, Integrity Media and StockNight.com
   and/or its affiliates, associates and employees from time to time
   may have either a long or short position in securities mentioned.
   It is the responsibility of the brokerage firm to verify “Blue
   Sky” status in each trading state.  Information contained herein
   may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express
   written consent of Market Pathways Financial Relations
   Incorporated.

---
You are currently subscribed to stocknight as: cypherpunks at cyberpass.net