Cypherpunks IQ test

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Wed Mar 7 09:45:11 PST 2001

Dear Friend , Especially for you - this red-hot intelligence
. If you no longer wish to receive our publications
simply reply with a Subject: of "REMOVE" and you will
immediately be removed from our mailing list . This
mail is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1622
; Title 1 ; Section 307 ! This is not a get rich scheme
! Why work for somebody else when you can become rich
within 57 weeks ! Have you ever noticed the baby boomers
are more demanding than their parents plus the baby
boomers are more demanding than their parents . Well,
now is your chance to capitalize on this ! WE will
help YOU increase customer response by 180% & process
your orders within seconds . You can begin at absolutely
no cost to you . But don't believe us . Mr Anderson
who resides in Virginia tried us and says "Now I'm
rich many more things are possible" . We are licensed
to operate in all states ! Don't delay - order today
. Sign up a friend and you'll get a discount of 90%
. Thanks ! Dear Cybercitizen ; Your email address has
been submitted to us indicating your interest in our
letter . If you no longer wish to receive our publications
simply reply with a Subject: of "REMOVE" and you will
immediately be removed from our database . This mail
is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 2516 ;
Title 6 ; Section 303 . This is different than anything
else you've seen ! Why work for somebody else when
you can become rich in 50 days ! Have you ever noticed
more people than ever are surfing the web plus how
many people you know are on the Internet . Well, now
is your chance to capitalize on this . WE will help
YOU decrease perceived waiting time by 140% plus deliver
goods right to the customer's doorstep ! You can begin
at absolutely no cost to you ! But don't believe us
! Mr Anderson who resides in Kentucky tried us and
says "Now I'm rich many more things are possible" !
This offer is 100% legal . We BESEECH you - act now
! Sign up a friend and you get half off . Thanks .
Dear Friend ; Your email address has been submitted
to us indicating your interest in our letter . This
is a one time mailing there is no need to request removal
if you won't want any more . This mail is being sent
in compliance with Senate bill 1618 , Title 6 ; Section
309 . THIS IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING ! Why work
for somebody else when you can become rich as few as
67 days . Have you ever noticed society seems to be
moving faster and faster and people love convenience
. Well, now is your chance to capitalize on this .
WE will help YOU process your orders within seconds
and SELL MORE . You can begin at absolutely no cost
to you ! But don't believe us . Ms Anderson of Georgia
tried us and says "Now I'm rich many more things are
possible" ! We are licensed to operate in all states
! We IMPLORE you - act now ! Sign up a friend and your
friend will be rich too . Thanks .