Bruce Ennis, Seth Finkelstein, and Stephanie Perrin win EFF Awards

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Tue Mar 6 10:21:19 PST 2001

[Note from Matthew Gaylor:  Seth Finkelstein is to be congratulated.
I've probably traded thousands of messages with him over the years,
sometimes pugnaciously, but Seth has worked doggedly and effectively
against filtering [censorware] software blacklists that ban free
access to information.  Seth's an extremely bright fellow with
degrees from MIT and was a finalist during his high school years for
White-Westinghouse's National Science Fair.  Again, let me publicly
thank Seth for all of his hard work.- ]