On-topic?

Eric eric at vidbidness.net
Tue Mar 6 10:08:49 PST 2001

Hey Matt-

LOVE Freematt's Alerts; please keep it coming.

This may be a little off your beaten path, but it has affected us
strongly, and I believe there's a first-amendment issue here. We run
an adult site (well, more a 'risque' site), and had a good year -
then donated some money to charity, and being very self-satisfied,
linked to the charities from our site. They got wind of it (because
of rants from some religious-righties we were battling with), and
threatened to send the legal goon squads after us. The story is here:

http://www.loverscaughtontape.com/nytimes.html

A fan of ours entered the fray also:

  http://www.tdavis.org/stjude/

I hope you find it suitable to run, but thanks either way!

Best,

Eric