Cypherpunks IQ Test to the Sirs of Dillinger, Brown & Packet, et. al.

Harmon Seaver hseaver at arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Mon Mar 5 07:21:29 PST 2001

How stupid do I look wrote:

> Not enough information.
>
> Please clarify the following ambiguities:
>
>         What kind of an apple is it?

    A magic one, of course.

>         Is she a witch?  Magic scares me.

     Why? A female spirit appears to you, that's a "Good Thing", eh?

>         Is the woman a het, or a mongoose bull-dyke?

      Only one way to find out, but probably if she's appearing to you nude,
it's obvious.

>         Whose definition of beautiful are we using here, anyways?

      Wouldn't she have the capability of appearing just right for you?

>         Why would I be walking through the woods alone?

       Good grief, why not? Are you afraid of the dark too? I prefer being
in the woods alone, or perhaps with my dog. And She Who Speaks often
whispers in my ear at such times, which probably won't happen if others are
near, unless they happen to be tuned in to the same frequency at the moment.

> > 1. Please darken in the correct choice using a Number Two pencil:
> >
> > (a) you bite the apple.
> > (b) you take the woman.

       Both of the above, or perhaps the reverse -- take the apple and bite
the woman.

> > (c) you run away.
> > (d) a and b, but not c.
> > (e) b and c only.
> > (f) all of the above.
> > (g) none of the above.
>
> > 2. Please justify your answer:

           I'm always looking for encounters with female spirits.