Why Not debate "network externality"-path dependence?

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at ai.mit.edu
Sun Mar 4 09:45:10 PST 2001

For the simple reason that Theroux has shown no interest at all in debating
the substance of his claim.

All that he has done is to repeatedly state that the issue has been decided
by 'experts' and published in 'peer reviewed' journals. He clearly does not
want to debate the issues with mere mortals.

		Phill