Filtering CDR open

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Mar 2 22:15:25 PST 2001

FYI I'm subscribed to cypherpunks from one address; I post to it
from a second; my From: line is a third. I sometimes use a fourth address
to post.

I'm not sure how you're going to handle that, but you might want to consider
semi-automated ways of extracting addresses from "known good" posts,
to the extent that any of mine fit that category.

-Declan