Attention Driveway Users - Final Notice

registration at driveway.com registration at driveway.com
Fri Mar 2 20:43:58 PST 2001

Dear Driveway user,
FINAL NOTICE!
We want to remind you that as of March 5, 2001, Driveway will discontinue
all Driveway.com file sharing and storage services. We have appreciated your
business and support. This is our final notification regarding the
deactivation of our service.

If you have not already done so, Driveway recommends that you sign up for a
FreeDrive account to meet your online storage needs. To easily transfer your
files from Driveway to FreeDrive, download the data in
your Driveway account to your desktop. Then use FreeDrive's FD Desktop
feature to easily drag and drop your Driveway files from your computer to
FreeDrive.

FreeDrive is the largest online file storage service with over 13 million
members. In addition to 50 MB of Free space, FreeDrive also offers Chat, CD
Burning, Photo Albums, and more. Just click the link below to sign up:
<http://www.freedrive.com/ASP/PostLinkClick.asp?lid=15540&noqs=1>

Again, we thank you for your support of Driveway. Also, please note that in
accordance with our privacy policy, all user identity information and files
stored on the Driveway.com web site will be deleted once services are
discontinued. If you would like to read more about our service terms and
conditions, all of which are subject to the contents of this message, please
access them on our corporate web site:
<http://corp.driveway.com/corp/prod/terms.html>

Username: cypherpunks at toad.com
Password: cypherpunks