Registration Confirmation

spgweb_response at agilent.com spgweb_response at agilent.com
Fri Mar 2 11:12:04 PST 2001

Welcome to the Agilent Technologies Semiconductor Products website! We would like to thank you for becoming a registered user. Our site is designed and created with you - the Engineer - in mind. As a registered user, you will be able to access the following services:

- Easy, fast access to Product Information and Literature pages - each page lists all the  information for a particular product, its associated literature (datasheets, application notes etc), design tools, product notifications and associated products, all in one place. From this page you can click:

1) Add to Links: This button allows you to add the selected product number to your links folder. Add to links works very similar to the favorite/bookmark function on our browser and allows easy access to the pages/documents that are visited frequently.
2) Keep me Updated: This button allows you to receive the product updates, product change notifications for the products selected and receive obsolescence notifications and the replacement parts information
3) Buy Now: This button allows you hassle free shopping and a quick purchase of small quantity of product by credit card from one of your preferred Channel Partners

- Product Selection Tool allows you to search the product/s by market, application and/or technical specification in an easy and efficient manner

- If you are interested in a specific market and/or application click on our Design Folder. For your convenience, we have placed all information for a single topic in this folder. It includes links to the information available on our website for the same subject as well links to related websites.

- To support your design needs click on Design Tools, an easy way to access all design support utilities, models, reference designs, evaluation kits etc.

- Need to know the product lead times? Click our Order Fulfillment Services center to get information related to product availability

We invite you to visit our website and explore the services we described above:

http://www.semiconductor.agilent.com:80

You have registered on our website using the following user name and e-mail address. This confirmation message is sent to all users when they create a new account with Agilent Technologies Semiconductor Products. We will use this e-mail address is case you ever forget your User Name or User Password.

USER NAME: cypherpunks
USER e-Mail Address: cypherpunks at toad.com

In line with our Corporate Privacy Policy, we do not automatically activate your account to receive e-Mail Updates and/or Product Notifications, unless you choose to do so during the Registration. If you did not opt-in to receive e-mail updates and/or notifications, you can opt-in at any time by clicking on the 'My Profile' button (from the Design Center Page) and selecting 'Contact Preferences' in step 4.

Along with listing the contents of your favorites, the profile lists all of the products you have currently asked to be kept updated on. From here, you can remove the items from your favorite folder, change/remove the products you wish to be kept updated on and/or change your password, at any time.

If you would like to provide any feedback about the website and/or the services we offer, please click below:

http://www.semiconductor.agilent.com:80/cgi-bin/morpheus/contactUs/feedback.jsp

Agilent Web Administrator
Semiconductor Products

For information that governs all of our email correspondence with you, please review the AGILENT On-line Privacy Statement and the AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES  WEB SITE TERMS OF USE AND LEGAL RESTRICTIONS at http://www.agilent.com/Top/English/privacy.html.  In the event that local laws or regulations, which govern privacy policy or web site terms of use, conflict with the Agilent On-line Privacy Statement or the AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES  WEB SITE TERMS OF USE AND LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, the local laws or regulations shall prevail.