Gay/Bi Dating Agency - Discretion & Value

Dave Wilson queerdave13 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:30:18 PST 2001

Quickmates Offer A Discrete Service Throughout the UK

We cater for your personal circumstances whatever they may be.

We will never post anything to your address without your permission.

We will never share your details with any other organisation such as mailing lists.

No premium rate lines - just a normal national rate call.

Join us and call in whenever you have an evening free, we'll find somebody in your
area for you.

Looking for a casual weekend or a life partner - give us a chance to help.

£49.95 fully refundable if we don't find somebody to match your requirements or
try our £20 trial for one month, fully refundable against a years membership.

Call Dave Wilson or Mark on (01489) 578058 for a chat - no high pressure sales talk.

Or mail queerdave13 at hotmail.com for more info, or just to be sociable !

To be removed from this mailing list reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject.

Removals may take up to 48 hours to process.