Shooting down 'Bandit Satellites'

atek3 atek3 at gmx.net
Thu Mar 1 17:37:57 PST 2001

the nazi's were using silver instead of platinum in their WWII experimental
jets, and some jet packs use H2O2 and silver as their power source.  and
given the difference in price, silver is a bargain.

but i think your main problem would be H2O2.  The stuff used in rockets is
100%, in english we call it an explosive oxidizer.  A spill of 35% H2O2 will
bleach your skin faster than you can say fuck, 100% is just nuts.
Producing it is a bitch too.  This isn't ur average fermentation of ethanol.
to make h2o2 you have to aquire a few questionable chemicals, such as
2-pentyl-anthraquinone.  Not to mention you need pure hydrogen and oxygen.
Also there dangers in raising the concentration from working 40% to
dangerous but useful 100%.

more on this later
atek3