Idiots

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:17:02 PDT 2001

--- Lea Turgeon <leat32500 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> You guys are Idiots, if you want people to stick with/start with your
> compan, maybe you should address them as potential.   To bad you
> LOSER!!!!!!

Tsk tsk. This is the problem with poor literacy and idiot-enabling user
interface. In the olde times being able to use a computer meant IQ >= 90.

First, why capital I in Idiots ? Does it mean Bigger Idiots ?

Then, LOSER seems to be in the singular form, while guys/Idiots are plural.
This is confusing the audience.

To bad or not to bad ? This is very innovative and I'd be inclined to give a
point for this, if only I could convince myself that this was on purpose.

Lea Turgeon, you are an illiterate imbecile.

This means something bad. Look it up in a dictionary. A dictionary is a book
that explains meaning of words. A book is something that looks like a magazine
but has fewer ads and costs more per pound.