OPT: Slashdot | Long-Range Networking

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Jun 30 17:39:22 PDT 2001

I was wondering how much Slashdot-spam traffic Choate adds
to the list, so I did the below computation.

%fgrep 'From:' cypherpunks|wc -l
   2210
%fgrep 'From:' cypherpunks | fgrep Choate|wc -l
    366

Now, this is my "active" cypherpunks inbox and I suspect I delete
a lot of Choatisms from it, but the percentage is still not as high
as I thought it would be.

-Declan