unsuvscribe

cypherpunks at Orwellian.Org cypherpunks at Orwellian.Org
Fri Jun 29 15:35:13 PDT 2001

Well, I'm still blind to the list. (no wisecracks)

I unsubscribed from cyberpass, it didn't send an
email to verify the unsubscribe, it just did it.

Following Choate's directions, I tried to subscribe
to one of the other nodes listed on his page.

The choice: openpgp.net.

It didn't send a reply to a subscribe request to listproc.

I then googled the commands for listproc, and
sent listproc at openpgp.net a 'help' line, and
a 'lists' line, and an 'add...' line.

No response at all. Warum?

Could someone email me directly with a non-censored
non-delayed node name, and its subscribe sequence.

Tanks Advance.