Adult Search engine Traffic from 1 cent per click

Graham manager at pageseeker.com
Fri Jun 29 04:05:02 PDT 2001

Hello,

I am writing to give you the option to take advantage of a very high traffic advertising opportunity with a leading search engine.

Our website is PageSeeker.com a high volume Pay Per Click Search Engine which is currently ranking as one of the top four largest Pay Per Click Search Engines in the world. We are constantly increasing our supply of quality traffic and are currently sending out over 150,000 clicks per day to our adult advertisers on the top 10 links of the search terms 'sex', 'porn' and 'xxx'.

The advantage of advertising with us is that you decide how much you are prepared to pay for the traffic, of course the higher you are ranked the more traffic you will get.

We have 24 hour customer support and we welcome adult advertisers.

Should you be interested in this offer please sign up at http://secure.pageseeker.com/createt1.php

or for more information please visit http://www.pageseeker.com/businesscenter/t1_WhyAdvertise.html

If you have any questions please contact us via the telephone numbers or email addresses below.

Sincerely,
Graham Latter
Manager PageSeeker.com
Phone.	+617	3007 0070