Changes to Your Membership

ceo at newsletter.photopoint.com ceo at newsletter.photopoint.com
Thu Jun 28 10:33:29 PDT 2001

Subject: Changes to Your Membership

Please note, this email is being sent to inform you about a
change in your PhotoPoint account. Even if you have opted out
of promotional messages, we are required to contact you
regarding this important change.

Dear Member,

We regret to announce that due to prohibitive bandwidth costs,
our remote image hosting service (i.e. using PhotoPoint to link
to photos from other websites and online auctions such as eBay)
will only be available in our Basic and Plus Membership packages.
This change of service will take effect July 3, 2001.

If you wish to use PhotoPoint for remote image hosting, please
purchase one of the following membership packages.

Membership Plus for only $29.95/year
- Store up to 500 photos
- Enjoy Print at Home  - a fun, fool-proof way to create great
prints on your home printer
- Choose the Fast PhotoPoint album view for faster load times
- Save 5% on print orders from the PhotoPoint MarketPlace
- Enjoy all the regular photo storing and sharing benefits of
PhotoPoint such as PicCheers, album invitations and remote image
hosting

Basic Membership for only $19.95/year
- Store up to 250 photos
- Enjoy all the regular photo storing and sharing benefits of
PhotoPoint such as PicCheers, album invitations and remote image
hosting

Please upgrade your membership now.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Gateway?source=rhm&uid=141965&redir=upgradeacct

We apologize for this necessary change in our membership program,
and sincerely hope you will continue to enjoy using the features
and services available at PhotoPoint.com.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.

Thank you,

The PhotoPoint Family