Dick Cheney: the new Hillary Clinton

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Jun 28 09:42:34 PDT 2001

Caught a snippet of Shrub's DOE speech this morning. He refers to the US
Government as "my government." Says it'll be doing its best to bring
great technology to market, that there are no limits to what technology
can achieve.

I'd be less negative about the current administration if Shrub had said
"your government" but hey I live in a dreamworld. I don't expect
anything from Shrub but pandering faith-based waste.

Mike