DCMA: You must use Ford Gas in Ford Cars or Else We Repo The Car

Steve Schear schear at lvcm.com
Wed Jun 27 23:09:44 PDT 2001

At 09:14 PM 6/27/2001 -0700, David Honig wrote:
>At 07:59 PM 6/27/01 -0700, Steve Schear wrote:
> >valid model to me.  (Steve, who retrofit his Epson Color 740 for continuous
> >ink supply and never has to purchase or refill a cartridge on the printer
> >again.)
>
>Um, have you put plans online?

No need, you can buy these kits for about $100 (by the time you've used up
the initial ink supply included with the kit you've save about $300 by
their reckoning) from MIS http://www.inksupply.com.  Their Epson Continuous
Flow System is one of the best computer-related investments I've ever
made.  If you're considering a new printer, consider an Epson and a
CFS.  They also sell archival and quadratone inks (for incredible B&W prints).

steve