Your hearty co-operation for drug deaddiction programme

selfhelpgroup selfhelpgroup at runbox.com
Wed Jun 27 08:52:21 PDT 2001

Respected Sir,

We are working in the field of drug deaddiction (any type) through the use of essence of Herbal Plants from last 5-6 years. We would like your hearty co-operation for drug deaddiction programme. FAQ about deaddiction is attached / available in deaddiction section of our website http://www.selfhelpgroup.inbox.as

Basically the medicine in essence form is obtained by getting the Sparigic Essence of non-poisonous multi herbs by Cohobation Method and treating - exposing this to particular phases of Sun & nature for about 12 months.

With regards,

Selfhelpgroup

selfhelpgroup at runbox.com
satyalesari at naturoresearchcentre.inbox.as
dr_umesh at verma.to

Please visit our web site..
http://www.selfhelpgroup.inbox.as

Note: Please ignore the messege if duplicated.
Coming together is beginning, staying together is progress and working together is success.