new world order: lots of impotent noise

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Jun 27 08:40:53 PDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, John Doe #N wrote:

> This kind of eurocrap does keep the militia alert against
> infringements of our sovereignty.. essentially this is political
> hoof-in-mouth disease...

Man, such an attitude is so yesterday.

Instead of blathering about the late LeGrands, someone better tell me: how
do you manage your keyring on an air-gap protected machine? I.e. how high
paranoia level is practical? Sneakernet, of course, but which media do you
use: ZIP or MOD? Do you bug your apartment, and leave subliminal tripwire
implements around?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>