Rat Fucker Re: # Stock Market Info #

Scot scotw at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:14:38 PDT 2001

I've decided not to accept your apology... and no, I won't excuse the
intrusion.

I hereby dub you a RatFucker you spamming piece of shit... you will pay the
standard penalty.

It's a shame but,,, ya gotta learn the hard way.

First I'm going to tell your dad.

Verio, Inc. (NET-VRIO-140-174)
   8005 South Chester Street
   Englewood, CO 80112
   US

   Netname: VRIO-140-174
   Netblock: 140.174.0.0 - 140.174.255.255
   Maintainer: VRIO

   Coordinator:
      Verio, Inc.  (VIA4-ORG-ARIN)  vipar at verio.net
      303.645.1900

Then I'm going to spank you...     140.174.2.1

Sooner or later you spammers will learn your lesson. Specially after daddy
gets out the whip.