eBay: Burn DVD movies onto CD?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Jun 26 06:37:27 PDT 2001

Right, it's not certain. But this is a semantically null statement:
Unless you have a mole in the court, that could be said about any
case.

It's true that the appeals court asked some questions that were widely
interpreted as being favorable in a followup document, but their
actual questions askd during oral arguments were very much pro-MPAA.
It's true that they could be playing devil's advocate, but the queries
seemed to be genuine conviction, not intellectual gamesmanship.

-Declan