Earth to Dopey

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Mon Jun 25 16:41:23 PDT 2001

I was right the first time around, you're off in the tall grass, can't
see where you're headed and seriously mistaken. I'm not a .coN web page
author. I am getting very.seriously.pissed though. You've run square
into the libel laws. I think my father-in-law still has Fed LE contacts
in the US. I'll find you.

Louis Cypher wrote:
> I know a lot of people who care if someone is illegally reading email.

Ahhh, that could very well be, but I'm not one of them and what someone
else does to YOUR email is of absolutely zero interest to me.

> Having done a web site you should know that.

Sorry, you definitely have the wrong ID, never did a web site, find it
entirely uninteresting.

> Why do your ventures go BUST, Coupon Cloud.com,

You're way off in the tall grass, sonny.

> because you are a loser and a thief, all you do is run
> your mouth, but I would assume it is to be expected, being a FAG, I would
> imagine it comes quit naturally.  Been to the recycle bin lately loser, and
> remember, take a good look around, no one can hear you scream.
> See ya.........

You're very quick to assume and accuse based on bad research. It's gonna
cost yuz. First in Court...

> ps.  lose the 95 machine

Not my PC, besides, what does it matter which insecure OS runs Netscape?
Are you an elite genius because you put Linux or BSD on a PC? Golly,
I'll bet it's twice as secure as Windows. Wow! Maybe someday I can learn
how to do that!