No panties?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Jun 23 11:43:42 PDT 2001

I can confirm that Jeff Gordon is not Blanc Weber:
http://www.mccullagh.org/image/10/blanc-weber.html

For instance, there is no reliable evidence that Jeff Gordon wears
panties, though it is clear that he's far more of an avid reader of
cypherpunks than Ms. Weber:
http://www.cluebot.com/article.pl?sid=01/04/11/238254&mode=thread

-Declan