Want to Trade Links?

Michael T. Glaspie YourMembership at AEOpublishing.com
Fri Jun 22 20:13:58 PDT 2001

Want to Trade Links?

Dear Member,

We're excited to announce our Partnership with
Timothy L. Drobnick Sr. with ProfitBanners.com,
TimsHomeTownStories.com, MyShoppingPlace.com,
PutPEEL.com, PutPEEL.net, SELLinternetACCESS.com,
Be-Your-Own-ISP.com, and SeventhPower.com.

***  ***

    Because of your affiliation you are entitled to receive free
our very popular "Your Membership Exchange" and
"Your Membership Community & Commentary."

Both publications are about making money on the net, and
each provides a convenient and FREE way to trade links with
other members.
Try to read every issue, if no time atleast scan: you will get
something valuable and profitable out of each issue!
"Your Membership Exchange" is sent Monday through
Thursday, and is THE place to exchange ideas with other
members, trade links, ask questions, discuss topics you
are interested in, and even have your site spotlighted and
reviewed by other members.
"Your Membership Community & Commentary" is sent
only on Friday, and through this newsletter you'll hear from
the best guest authors on the net and learn new marketing
strategies, how to build your traffic and your business, and
how to capitalize on the power and potential the web brings
to every Net-preneur.  Also, you'll have the opportunity to share
in the successes and failures of other members, with
firsthand accounts from our members on how to succeed.
You can have your website spotlighted in our 'Center Stage'
feature, or share your website strategies, FREE.
Watch for your first issue of "Your Membership Community & Commentary" coming soon.

You may opt-out at anytime, but with access to nearly
300,000 other web marketers and the opportunity to
exchange ideas, learn from others, openly and freely
trade links, and even have your site spotlighted, we
believe you'll find "Your Membership" to be an
indispensible free resource.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Glaspie
Director/Founder <br>Your Membership Newsletter