The Art of Submarine Warfare

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Fri Jun 22 16:43:21 PDT 2001

#    Subject: Re: The Art of Submarine Warfare
#    Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:11:35 -0700
#    From: Eric Murray <ericm at lne.com>
#    To: cypherpunks at lne.com
#
#    There's no cpunks mail in the queue at lne.
#    If you're still subscribed (there's no
#    "George at Orwellian.Org" in the subscriber list but
#    I assume that's not the address you receive
#    mail at) then it went out to wherever you are or
#    to a site that MXd for you.

I received the above via my subscription route,
which is cyberpass.net.

Sub name is cypherpunks at Orwellian.Org.

So, three emails were dropped, to me at least.
That is, they didn't make it from lne thru
cyberpass.

The above one did make it.