Dropped Traffic

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Fri Jun 22 17:05:30 PDT 2001

I've received no significant bounces or other problems.

I'm currently feeding on the backbone:

minder.net
openpgp.net
algebra.com
pro-dns.net

Problematic Feeds (ie they were working but not now):

htp.org (retired)
cyberpass.net (was getting DNS and bounces, is it ok now?)
koeln.ccc.de (Bounce Baby Bounce, it is ok now or really a dodo?)
lne.com (ISP has Open Relay filtering enabled, so much for free speech)

If anyone wants me to add them on the backbone please reply privately.

And what happened to the Canadian and Indian cypherpunks lists? Is there
any real interest/objection to subscribing say SSZ to the lists so their
traffic gets carried over? Are there any active participants in either
list currently subscribed to the CDR?

Looking for bright active persons to host even more CDR nodes!!! Start
yours today. A global enterprise.

(How come Sealand doesn't host a node?)

                                      Ludwig Wittgenstein

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com