MY GOOD FRIEND!!

Col. Prince Roland (rtd) mr_more1 at lycos.com
Thu Jun 21 03:59:22 PDT 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is More Bring {rtd} I was the former Vice Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund (P.T.F), which was dissolved by the correct Democratic President of Nigeria.

I got your through from International Business Directory with the belief that you will be of assistance in this promising business transaction. I acquired some money during my time in the office as vice chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund (P.T.F).

The said money is amounted to the tune of US$95 (Ninty-Five Million United State Dollar). Which i deposited in a Security Company for safe keeping, I have been paying for the demurrage incurred by the money for the past 3 years, which I feif is not profitable for me.

I would like to invest  in your company not minding going into partnership with you or you introduce me to some other lucrative and profitable business in your country for me to invest this money.

If, we can arrive at a proper momorandum of understanding I will furnish you with more details regarding this transaction.

The sharing pattern would be profitable for both of us. Please your earliest reply will be much appreciate. My direct
email:mr_more1 at mailcity.com

Thank for your understanding.

Best regards

Col. Prince Roland (rtd)