Thought-A-Day

Fountain Of Joy amaha at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 20 12:16:58 PDT 2001

Every day is a good day.

--Yun-men

Your name has been recommended to receive thoughts of wisdom from Fountain of
Joy.These refreshing thoughts will be delivered,free of cost,to your desktop,everyday,for an initial evaluation period.We believe that the meaningful insights of these carefully selected thoughts will bring peace,success & happyness in your life in a way you had never imagined before.

If you would like your near and dear ones to receive these thoughts,please send their email addresses to amaha at vsnl.net

We apologise if this email is received by you in error.If you desire to unsubscribe,reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject line.

Thank you.

----Director,
Fountain of Joy
(Non-religious Organisation)