Solaris Opera

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Jun 20 21:29:28 PDT 2001

When I first saw the subject line, my reaction was "Wow! That is going to
be real expensive and you will get damned little for your money."

Too much work with Solaris 2.6 lately...

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 George at Orwellian.Org wrote:

> I dunno if anyone's interested, but here is:
>
> #    Solaris Press Release: http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/20010619.html
> #
> #    Download: http://www.opera.com/download/download.cgi?id=123
>
> I'm running it for the first time, not bad at all.
>
> Had to put an xterm window over the fixed advertising area.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
 "All power is derived from the barrel of a gnu." - Mao Tse Stallman