Rental Cars Now Big Brother Enabled

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 02:02:31 PDT 2001

He signed the contract, he should pay up. It all looks perfectly fair to
me.

Of course, if he can afford a decent lawyer, the courts will be tied up
for months with debates on the reliability and audit trail of the system
that checks the cars speed - I hope for their sake that that company are
well-versed in the kind of thing discussed in the Risks list :-)

Ken