30 LBS. GONE IN 30 DAYS, 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEED?

ninetofivefreedom at yahoo.com ninetofivefreedom at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 15:50:23 PDT 2001

LOSE 30 LBS. OR MORE WITHIN ONE MONTH!! 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!
Programs start at only $39! Natural herbal tablets control appetite, provide natural energy,
much-needed vitamins and protein, LOW CARBOHYDRATES, no dangerous chemicals,
plant-extracts and all the life-essential components that nature intended our bodies to
consume. In today's society, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA where NOW 50% of population is
obese, good nutrition is very difficult to keep up with and is a turn off. We want flavor! We
want sweets and carbs? Slim-fast and similar diet programs DO help you lose weight,
however, they get their energy from carbs! Our programs provide your body with 100%
natural, herbal vitamins and minerals, proteins and LOW carbs. CARBOHYDRATES ARE
THE #1 PROBLEM IN WEIGHT GAIN! American society, among several others, food is
LOADED with carbs! Not only do Americans overeat, but we never lose the excess,
complex carbs. This turns into fat. So how do I fix my health-jeopardizing weight problem?
LOSE THE CARBS and give your body what it needs to do what it is supposed to!! 30-DAY
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE starting at $39! I lost 16lbs. in 13 days! I have never felt
better! SAME DAY RESULTS GUARANTEED!! CALL 716-857-1975 and/or e-mail:
ninetofivefreedom at yahoo.com