envelope stuffing

Summer Sky ssky at our-town.com
Tue Jun 19 11:23:40 PDT 2001

Is this as good as it sounds.  Anything this simple has to cost a lot to get started or has to have some kind of catch. If it is this easy why isn't everyone in the world doing this instead of having high stress jobs.  Yes, I am skeptical, but I have heard about so many scams, it is kind of scary especially if you invest money into it. Could you please send me some information on this envelope stuffing job.  Quite frankly I am tired of my high stress job and want to stay home and play with my kids and my dogs and pick my garden.  If it is  this  easy to make this kind of money at a no brainer job at home  please send me the info on how to get started.  Please send info to melissastockstill at hotmail.com

Thanks,

Melissa K