Welcome to Dollars-Off Newsletter

dollarsoff at zdemail.zdlists.com dollarsoff at zdemail.zdlists.com
Tue Jun 19 03:56:29 PDT 2001

Thank you for subscribing to GameSpot Dollars-Off, the weekly
e-mail newsletter containing special offers from GameSpot
advertisers.  Every day, our editors to GameSpot are hard at work
reviewing and previewing the latest and hottest games for your PC.
And every week we e-mail special offers from game publishers, game
retailers and other gaming related advertisers so you can get the
best deals on your gaming related purchases!

If you have any questions or comments, or would like more
information , please e-mail us at:
cs-dollarsoff at zdemail.zdlists.com.

Joe Fielder,
GameSpot