Attn/C.E.O./ cypherpunks /offering voice call center services,

ad i adi302 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 04:33:46 PDT 2001

Gentlemen,

We are India based call center with direct
 connectivity toLos Angeles USA (proven American>
technology ) at negligible cost. & employ fluent
 english speaking trained agents costing ($ 1500
 annualy compared to $ 30,000 annualy American cost).

 Thus our cost is lowest possible.

By using our service you can save substantially high
 amounts about 75% of your current costs.  Our price
 are only 25% of your current costs.

 We can accept your customers calls , through your
 toll
 free number &
 answer on your behalf & can offer 24/7 support.

 Our speciality is to answer calls generally on first
 ringing & or at most of 2nd ringing - as we deploy
 sufficient  number of agents specifically to clients
needs.

 Any other suggestions welcome.

  Pls. see our website : www.adiinfotech.com