Welcome to ZDNet GameSpot

support at gamespot.com support at gamespot.com
Mon Jun 18 17:47:06 PDT 2001

Dear  jacquehamr:

Thanks for becoming a GameSpot Elite Member.

Please be sure to record your GameSpot Elite User Name and
Password for future reference. You'll need this to access
exciting GameSpot Member features and services.
If you ever forget your password, you can check your Password
Hint for a reminder using:
http://members.zdnet.com/gamespot/passhint

As a GameSpot Elite member, you'll also receive periodic e-mail
alerts, notifying you of special offers and services. We provide
this as a benefit to our members -- if you would prefer not to
receive these notices, you can unsubscribe at any time at
the following URLs:

Gamespot Dollars-Off:
http://www.gamespot.com/register/dolsofunsub.html

Video Games Offers:
http://videogames.gamespot.com/misc/register/vgoffunsub.html

If you have any questions about your membership, please send an
e-mail to support at gamespot.com.

Enjoy your new member benefits!

Regards,
GameSpot Elite Member Services