[Pigdog] This Is Not SpAM! (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 15 10:25:05 PDT 2001

-- Eugen* Leitl
ICBMTO  : N48 10'07'' E011 33'53'' http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 15 Jun 2001 10:18:50 -0700
From: 0 <0 at pigdog.org>
To: pigdog-l at bearfountain.com
Subject: Re: [Pigdog] This Is Not SpAM!

    DH> like 128bit encryption.  That's such a scam.

Fire your BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't want to waste your time... or ours. This offer is for SERIOUS
PEOPLE interested in using the FUNDAMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES of ECOMMERCE
to BUILD a CAREER.

TiRed of working every day when you could be making FA$$$$$T MONEY!!!
with e-commerce!?! Use the technology that REALLY WORK$$ to retire
early and ENJOY LIFE!

Look at this table for proof that you can use ENCRYPTION METHODS to
MAKE A FORTUNE! Let's say that you have a product that's worth $30,
and you start off using only ONE BIT ENCRYPTION to maintain that
product. Then watch what happens with the POWER OF INTERNET
MARKETING!!!!

        | Start            | 1 bit encryption   |
        | First Week       | 2 bit encryption   |
        | Second Week      | 4 bit encryption   |
        | Third Week       | 8 bit encryption   |
        | Fourth Week      | 16 bit encryption  |
        | Fifth Week       | 32 bit encryption  |
        | Sixth Week       | 64 bit encryption  |
----> * | Seventh Week     | 128 bit encryption |

In only SEVEN WEEKS you can have ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT BIT
ENCRYPTION, the same technology used by MONEY MAKER MARKET LEADERS
like CHARLES SCHWAB, GENERAL MOTORS, and STARBUCK'S COFFEE to make
$$$$$MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!$$$$$$ This is the same technology that is
SUCH a POWERFUL MONEY-MAKING machine that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT once
OUTLAWED it for CIVILIAN USE!!!

Call toll-free for your brochure, starter kit, and FIRST ENCRYPTION
BIT that will start you on the road to MILLION$$. SERIOUS INQUIRIES
ONLY!

1-800-DON-KEY8

~0