Cass Sunstein On "worthwhile" "governmental responses"

Jennifer S. Granick jennifer at granick.com
Fri Jun 15 13:57:48 PDT 2001

When Sunstein spoke here at Stanford, the most interesting thing he
had to say was about studies showing decision making within
like-minded groups tended to polarize independent opinion.  It was
those studies that led CS to his fear about the Internet.  Well,
there's nothing like facts to shoot a theory down:

A Study Finds That Web Users Are More Tolerant

http://chronicle.com/free/2001/06/2001061501t.htm

--

Jennifer Stisa Granick
Stanford Law School