Brand name Luggage at low prices.

bic100 at netzero.net bic100 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 13 03:23:23 PDT 2001

Buybuyweb.com

Getting ready to go on a trip and need  new Luggage.
Got a new job and need a new Attaché Case.
Bought a new outfit and need a matching purse.
Need a new backpack for the first day of school.
 Try shopping at www.Buybuyweb.com
We have Brand name Luggage, Attaché Cases, Handbags, Tote Bags
and Backpacks . So come on over to www.Buybuyweb.com and take a
look at what we offer. Our prices are low and our quality is high.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III section 301, paragraph
(a) (2) (c) passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.
If you wish to be removed, please click here and we will remove you from our database. You were sent this message because your address is in our database.