ONLINE CINEMA NEVER PAY FOR TICKET

CINEMA ONLINE phimhong at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 12 23:53:02 PDT 2001

You will Never Pay for Cinema Ticket Again
Please go to http://www.phimhongkong.com and WATCH ALL YOUR
FAVORITE AT NO COST
ANYTHING IS FREE, FREE MEMBERSHIP, FREE MOVIES, FREE
MUSIC,..etc..etc...
Thanks
80 new movies just been showing
FREE MOVIES  http://www.phimhongkong.net/
FREE KUNG FU http://www.phimhongkong.net/movies.htm
FREE KUNG FU SWORDPLAY http://www.phimhongkong.net/trailers.htm
FREE MTV http://www.phimhongkong.net/musicvideo.htm
FREE MUSIC http://www.phimhongkong.net/musics.htm
FREE LEARNING MARTIAL ART http://www.phimhongkong.net/wushu.htm
And again Please come and take a LOOK and You will not regret. We are
guaranty it

If you wish to be removed from our list click here
mailto:phimhong at yahoo.cat?Subject=remove, or just e-mail us back with
"REMOVE" in the SUBJECT SPACE.  Please be sure to give us your correct
e-mail address or addresses, so that we can remove you immediately.  You
can also call us anytime 24 hours a day at 213.749.1330.
Thanks
SAVE PAPER SAVE THE TREE PROTECT OUR PLANET