ORBS sucked into a black hole!

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Jun 12 14:12:37 PDT 2001

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> The analogy's not perfect, but analogies never are.

Especially when you're involved in them.

> If you don't like what "spam critics" are doing, move to a different ISP.

I *AM* my own ISP you dunderhead. I don't like some asshole with zero
investment or liability through my acts telling me how to configure my
mail server or how often to mow my front yard.

Geesh, talk about one which flew over Declans Cookoo Nest.

              "...where annual election ends, tyranny begins;"

                               Thomas Jefferson & Samuel Adams

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com