9/10 Global MLM - Network Leaders

Gerry Wyatt gerry.wyatt at talk21.com
Tue Jun 12 11:19:34 PDT 2001

Are you in Network marketing?
- Beware - THIS WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF

WE UNCOVER THEIR CLAIMS, THEY SAY

!!!
	The biggest corporate MLM launch for years
      9/10 worldwide MLM leaders hearing about this are signing up
      Worldwide MLM leaders are concentrating on this
	Pre-launch 3 weeks from now
	4 years to develop a truly huge technology platform
	Development costs alone are $ 15 MILLION
	Current value $ 25 MILLION (valued by Ernst & Young)
	They claim the size of their organisation & its affiliates is the Coca-Cola of their industry
	The products have global appeal from day 1
	They also boast of an ideal combination of internet & conventional marketing
	Unrivalled support from their company structure
	Demand from 90% of world population
	Personal website (multi language translatable) to support your marketing
	AND they say the product is unique and not available anywhere

AND IT IS ALL TRUE

Be in at the beginning
Time is not everything

. but it can make all the difference

URGENT WARNING -DO NOT MISS THIS
	ACT NOW

Email:  gerry.wyatt at talk21.com or call (001) 360 3517847 & leave full contact
details

I have contacted you as have been identified as being involved as a top networker

We want your life to be better financially & socially than before

The most important question to ask yourself now
	? Would you like to have earned a proportion of everything spent on an AMEX
cards during past 20 years?
	?  Would you like to have a product 90% of world needs but cannot get & get
compensated from providing it for them?
	?  Would you like to earn more money easily & can spare from 2 hours per week?

I must stress that to be in a prime position you must come back to me by return with your
name, address and telephone number
There will only be 60 key leaders worldwide

SO have a look and come straight back to me

This email was sent to you as your address was either on an email I received or we were under the impression
that you are open minded, want to maximise and appreciate serious opportunities that mean the best change in
life. THEREFORE WE WANT YOU
To never receive anything from me again please put REMOVE in the subject line and reply or call 001 36 323 0422 & thank
you for your time.