Automatic's

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 12 08:10:46 PDT 2001

At 10:32 PM 6/10/01 -0700, petro wrote:
>>it's not that difficult to get a CCW in California if you are willing to go
>>to the effort required.  Give me a call if you want more info.

It varies *greatly* with the attitude of the Chief.  In my Calif county
the CCWs have tripled in the last few years since a Sheriff who trusts
citizens was elected.  You may not need to be a lawyer, carry lots of
cash, or have been threatened, if he's reasonable.  (If he were unreasonable
those 'elite' reasons may not have sufficed.)