ORBS sucked into a black hole!

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Jun 11 21:49:51 PDT 2001

The only black hole in this conversation are the Choatian posts.

ORBS/RBL/etc. in principle are making statements about what they
believe about other people. This is similar to movie or book reviewing.
People may read my review and stay away from a movie/book, just as they
read an ORBS/RBL/MAPS "review" and stay away from certain addresses.

-Declan