+FREE ELECTRICITY+

GOIN2WINN2001 at yahoo.com GOIN2WINN2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 22:56:17 PDT 2001

+FREE ELECTRICITY+

MAKE THOUSANDS OF $$ PROVIDING THIS INFO TO OTHERS!

Dear Friend,                                                                   ONLY $25

Sounds to good to be true?  Well, it’s not.  Now you not only can have
FREE
ELECTRICITY of your own, but you can make thousands of dollars providing
this little known system (method) to others.  It is not necessary for people
to sit around in the dark and use candles, flashlights, lamps, or lanterns
when they are without power.  The methods that will be explained are so
inexpensive and easy to develop and assemble, that its really amazing.
And they can be available for a lifetime for less than $10.00

Most people don’t realize how easily this method can give practically
anybody FREE ELECTRICITY.  Many people already have access to this
method, but they just don’t realize it, or don’t know how to harness it.
We will provide simple, easy-to-follow directions with no danger of
electrical shock.  Anybody who can drive a nail, bend a wire around a
post and tighten a screw will be able to have FREE ELECTRICITY.  You won’t
need an electrician or all the expensive equipment usually thought
necessary to acquire it.  In certain cases, you may want to buy some
small, inexpensive equipment to increase convenience and usage.  But the
electricity itself, can be FREE for the rest of your life.

THERE IS AN UNLIMITED MARKET !

Because there is no competition providing the system (method) contained
in this offer, there are literally untold millions of potential customers.
With such a huge market you will be able to make thousands and achieve
financial independence for yourself and your family.  HERE IS HOW IT
WORKS:

Complete the information requested below and send it to me along with
a money order for $25.  I will send you the complete system (method)
explaining how to receive FREE ELECTRICITY along with a C/R copy of this
flyer with your name on it.  You mail as many copies as you can afford.
When you receive an order, keep $20 and send me the order form and $5.
I will fill the order for you.  	NOTHING FOR YOU TO MAIL OTHER THAN
THIS FLYER!  You can search far and wide for a better business
opportunity and non will compare.  I will also include an “Appreciation
Certificate” good for 99 current and fresh leads along with your C/R copy.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

If you are not completely satisfied with your ability to get FREE
ELECTRICITY, by following these simple instructions, I will refund your
money upon request.  No questions asked.  DON’T DELAY. ORDER TODAY !

________Yes, Please rush my “FREE ELECTRICITY” system (method), my
‘Appreciation Certificate’ good for 99 current and fresh leads and my C/R
copy of this flyer with my name on it.  I understand that YOU WILL FILL
MY ORDERS FOR $5.  Enclosed is a money order, check or cash for $25.00.

(Please Print)

SEND TO:		WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
			P.O. BOX 73
			VESTAL, N.Y.   13850