The Chong-ster

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Mon Jun 11 12:51:10 PDT 2001

http://www.writtenbyme.com/content/49232
#
#    Legalization of Marijuana 'High Priority' of Tommy Chong's
#    Presidential Bid in 2004
#
#    by  wyoming farnsworth,  7th June 2001.
#
#    Under Chong's vision, the Benevolent United Radical Party (BURP)
#    has adopted a political agenda that's considered 'extreme' even
#    by political extremists. At present, BURP has publicly committed,
#    through printing of its party agenda, to:
#
#        Disband the United States of America in favor of
#        "a less-is-more kinda country";
#
#        Establish any and all Taco Bell restaurant food entrees as a
#        "Fifth Food Group" to the currently existing "Four";
#
#        Ban all 'country' but not 'western' music, along with
#        dismantling and "burning at the stake" all of the entire
#        Nashville record-producing community;
#
#        Utilize the vast resources of the FBI, CIA, and the NSA to
#        locate the long-rumored-dead Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe,
#        and Buddy Holly;
#
#        Motorize all grocery stores shopping carts; and
#
#        Globally legalize, cultivate, and distribute marijuana.
#
#    "Yeah," Chong said, scratching his genitalia for several moments
#    as he ponders his party's future. "I think the marijuana thing's
#    gonna be a bitch. You know? Like, can the U.S. make law for the
#    whole world? I think it can, and, if I get elected president,
#    you know, like, it'll happen."
#
#    The Benevolent United Radical Party maintains its headquarters
#    in Tiujauna, Mexico, although for purposes of eluding taxation
#    they appear to have multiple HQ locations in Delaware, South
#    Dakota, Iowa, Wyoming, Georgia, and Oregon.
#
#    "Actually, what it is is a big f**king mobile home," Chong
#    explains. "It's painted just like the f**king Partridge Family
#    bus, you know, with colorful squares and cubes and trapezoids
#    and shit. BURP goes wherever the wind blows, man."
#
#    "Like, that's what makes it magic, man."