Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 06:19:07 PDT 2001

An excellent recipe from Reese, though  he is remarkably easy on the
garlic. I would include an entire head of garlic.

The meat dish described below should be eaten with Jerusalem artichokes
mashed with butter and black pepper - some pureed suede (if you call
them that - large, sweet, orange turnips) could be included for extra
flavour. There should also be an a salad of traditional lettuce (not
iceberg), hard-boiled eggs, black olives aubergines fried in olive oil
(I think you Americans may call them eggplants), red onions, and a
selection of different kinds of bean, dressed with  garlic and wasabi
beaten into real (i.e. made with olive oil and raw egg) mayonnaise.

The drink *must* be Guinness and you must drink at least 4 pints of it.

Reese missed out the delivery process, always important in chemical
warfare. This is in fact a binary munition. The inert component consists
of either a strong double espresso coffee and cigarettes, or else
ordinary water. About 6 to 8 hours after the meal - earlier if you feel
necessary - you visit the target location with the other components.
Then just stand around sipping espresso and smoking.  This of course is
easier to achieve if the target is a cafe. If you have moral objections
to smoking, a similar binary effect can be obtained by drinking 2 to 3
litres of cold water very fast.

Ken