SSNs

Harmon Seaver hseaver at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 11 06:51:04 PDT 2001

       So for 30 you've been paying in to SS, but you'll never collect, nor could you collect unemployment if laid off --- you like making large donations to the government?  I
guess I have a hard time seeing what the point is. And yes, I understand all the arguments over the years about "national ID" and all that, and I can understand if someone works
for himself and *doesn't" pay in to the SS system, but ....

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
Work 920-203-9633   hseaver at cybershamanix.com