Automatic's

petro petro at bounty.org
Sun Jun 10 17:11:01 PDT 2001

First of all, turn off your stinking HTML.

I can fire 9 shots in about 4 seconds and stay in the 9 ring of a
B-27 silhouette at 10 yards, and slow fire I can neatly remove the
X-ring at the same distance...I don't think it would be a bad option
against an armored opponent--2 in the body to knock them on their
behind, then one more between the eyes to finish things. The only

	Secondly, if you think *ANY* firearm you can fire standing up
will "Knock them on their behind", take a high school physics class.

	Short version: For every action there is an equal and
opposite reaction.

	Shorter version: Not going to happen with a cartridge pistol.

	Try doing it in the dark, engaging multiple opponents and
holding a flashlight.

	The only good use for a pistol is to fight your way to a rifle.
http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
It is one of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so
afflicted is incapable of knowing that he is incompetent. To have such
knowledge would already be to remedy a good portion of the offense.