The Credentialling of America

Paul H. Merrill PaulMerrill at acm.org
Sun Jun 10 08:56:06 PDT 2001

Development time is minor compared with the
remainder of the life cycle.  While hacking for
personal use, the joys of assembler are sufficient
for a limited number of users on a single machine
(or at least machine type) but totally
insufficient (read full rewrite) when the spread
of types available is included.  IOW the classic
fight between programmers and software engineers
goes on.

PHM

--
Paul H. Merrill, MCNE, MCSE+I, CISSP